Looking for Neck Pain Relief? Meet With a Harvard-Trained Neck Doctor
What’s the best part about living in NYC and northern NJ? The fact that you have every service you can imagine available at your fingertips. Want to find someone to walk your dog while also brushing up on their Italian obedience commands? Nessun problema… there’s plenty of dog walkers fluent in Italian in your neighborhood. Looking for sushi hand crafted to resemble famous celebrities? You know just the spot to find a Billy Joel roll with Springsteen sashimi. Finding solutions for your neck pain is just as easy, especially since the nation’s best pain management doctors have several convenient locations in NYC and NJ.
When you book an appointment at Pain Treatment Specialists, you’ll find a neck pain doctor in NYC and a neck doctor in NJ who is committed to your neck pain treatment. Don’t waste your time scrolling through internet results from the phrase “neck doctor.” You’ll come up with results like “Alaska back and neck pain clinic”, “Texas non surgical orthopedic spine center”, and “can you use a lidocaine patch on your neck.” Instead, schedule an appointment at Pain Treatment Specialists, where you’ll meet with a neck pain specialist in NYC or NJ who knows how to get rid of neck pain.
What Qualifications Should a Top Neck Doctor Have?
For back pain, which doctor to consult? If you’re not sure what doctor treats back and neck pain, know that there are quite a few varieties, such as orthopedic surgeons and spine doctors. However, know that these types of neck doctors typically suggest neck surgery for neck pain relief. Neck surgery is very dangerous, highly invasive, and not always necessary! If you want to know how to get rid of neck pain without surgery, meet with a neck doctor at Pain Treatment Specialists. All of our neck doctors are pain management specialists, which means that they utilize minimally invasive neck pain treatments for neck pain relief. When you schedule an appointment at Pain Treatment Specialists, you’ll meet with a neck doctor such as:
- Dr. Laura Lombardi: Dr. Lombardi is fellowship trained, having completed her interventional pain medicine fellowship at Harvard. She is double board certified in anesthesiology and pain medicine, and is an expert in fluoroscopic-guided pain procedures. This special x-ray allows her to precisely pinpoint the exact area for neck pain treatment, which provides the most effective neck pain treatment.
- Dr. Michael Nguyen: Who wouldn’t want to meet with a neck doctor who is a pioneer in the field of pain medicine? Dr. Nguyen’s research and practice in the field of pain medicine launched many of the current neck pain treatments used across the country. Both his residency and advanced pain fellowship were completed at Harvard, and he is certified in pain medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
What type of doctor treats back injuries? This is also a pain management doctor. Dr. Nguyen and Dr. Lombardi are just two of the highly qualified neck doctors you’ll meet at Pain Treatment Specialists. Book an appointment today to find a neck and back doctor near me who knows how to get rid of neck pain without surgery.
What are the Best Minimally Invasive Neck Pain Treatments?
Neck and spine pain are intense and life-altering. You change your daily activities in order to accommodate your neck pain, and often need to call off of work or cancel plans because the pain is so overwhelming. Even though your cervical pain can’t be seen, it’s clear that it controls many aspects of your life. When you want to know how to relieve neck pain for good, it’s time to contact a neck doctor at Pain Treatment Specialists. Our pain management doctors use minimally invasive neck pain treatments for neck pain relief. Some of the neck pain treatments you’ll find at our pain clinics for cervical spine and neck pain include:
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection: This cortisone injection is delivered into the epidural space of your spine. This space contains irritated nerves, and the steroid injection calms the inflammation in your neck, arms, and shoulders. People who suffer from herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and arthritis find tremendous neck pain relief from this treatment.
- Trigger Point Injection: Your trigger points ache when they’re overused, and form tight knots or bands deep inside muscles or connective tissues. Trigger point injections are used to relieve that tension, and relax stiff knots.
- Physical Therapy: A physical therapist uses their knowledge of exercise science for neck pain relief. Their treatment sessions may include stretching, heat and ice therapy, and specific exercises designed to loosen neck muscles and provide neck and spine pain relief.
Don’t spend another day dealing with chronic neck pain! Contact a neck doctor at Pain Treatment Specialists and see how easy it is to regain strength and mobility in your neck, while also kicking neck pain to the curb.
Q & A: How to Relieve Neck Pain
If you want to know how to get rid of neck pain for good, asking a neck doctor is the best place to start. Temporary solutions are not recommended, and surgery is only suggested when it’s medically necessary. Here, our Harvard-trained pain doctors answer common questions about how to relieve neck pain.
- Can you use a lidocaine patch for a pinched nerve in neck?
Lidocaine is available only by a prescription, and is a topical anesthetic. Since this patch is placed directly on the skin, it is not advisable for neck pain. Your neck skin can easily become irritated and inflamed from the patch. This topical anesthetic also does not identify the root cause of your pain, which is why visiting a neck doctor is critical for finding the proper diagnosis and treatment of your neck pain.
We offer free insurance verification! Fill out the form and expect a call from one of our agents:
- Can I use Advil for neck pain?
Yes, Advil is fine for neck pain. This over the counter medicine provides temporary pain relief. Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- How to Get Rid of Neck Pain at Home?
Remember to RICE (rest, ice, compress, and elevate) as needed for neck pain relief. Try some gentle stretches and exercises that improve your mobility, such as turning your neck slowly from side to side.
Book an appointment at Pain Treatment Specialists and see why our neck pain doctors in NYC and neck doctors in NJ are the best in the area. Not only will you meet with an expert pain management doctor, but you’ll also find effective neck pain relief that is highly effective and long lasting.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TEAM OF SPINE & JOINT SPECIALISTS IN NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY:
FEATURED POSTS BY PAIN DOCTORS
Suffering from Shoulder Joint Pain? Meet With a Shoulder Doctor and Find Effective Pain ReliefAs summer winds down, your ability to spend as much time as possible outdoors wanes. The sunsets move closer to your dinner time and the evenings become crisp as soon as the...
A Nationally Recognized Shoulder Pain Dr. Explains Common Shoulder Joint ProblemsSunday football is a great excuse to meet up with your friends and gorge on junk food for the day. Sure, rooting for your favorite team is fun, but diving into every dip, chip, and wing...
Learn How Shoulder Pain Doctors Use Minimally Invasive Treatments for Pain ReliefSunday grocery shopping is your time to pick up the essentials you need for the week. One large trip on your day off prevents smaller trips during the week, and anything you can do to...